5600 mA Self Balancing Li Ion MAXPACK Receiver Battery with Ultra (Deans Style) Connector for Main Power Out
The MAXPACK Li Ion range gives you high capacity and light weight in a 5600mA pack that features built in self balancing. No balance charging required. The next generation in flight pack technology. MAXPACK flight packs feature high capacity 2S2P 2800mA high quality cells from Sanyo and are assembled with built in balance circuitlry so you no longer have to balance charge and monitor individual cell voltage.
· Self Balancing
· Chemistry - Lithium Iron Lion
· Nominal Voltage - 7.4V
· Maximum Current - (10C burst)
· Weight - 150g
· Tested Capacity > 5600mAh tested under 3000mA load with Booma-RC BLACKMAX charger.
· Charge Voltage per cell 4.2 ± 0.05V
· Absolute Minimum Discharge Voltage 3.0V
· Absolute Maximum Charge Voltage 8.4V
· Maximum Recommended Continuous Charge Current - 2.5A (2C)
· Charge Temperate Range - 0°C to 45°C
· Discharge Temperate Range - 0°C to 60°C
- Dimensions (mm) 72 x 67 x 22
- Dimensions (inches) 2.85 x 2.63 x 0.87
MAXPACK flight packs are supplied standard with 20AWG set of power cables with 2 x JR connectors as standard. Cable ends can be supplied with most all types of plugs. Please contact us with your specification.
This listing is for Deans/JR Connectors
Each MAXPACK is individually capacity tested prior to shipping using the Booma-RC BLACKMAX intelligent charger.
Capacity test Algorithm:
· Balance/Charge to full capacity.
· Discharge with a 3000mA continuous load. Measure capacity.
· Balance/Charge to full capacity. Measure capacity.
· Storage Discharge to storage voltage (7.4 Volts).
12 Month Replacement Warranty Information
Booma will replace any pack within 12 months if found to be defective in material and/or workmanship when used as a flight pack or ignition battery and charged with an appropriate Lion charger