SECRAFT Precision Machined Heavy Duty Aluminium 6061-T6 (anodized) Servo Arm for Hitec.
Half arms are measured from the servo screw hole to the outside hole.
Material: aluminium 6061-T6 (anodized)
JR:23T(gold), Hitec:24T(blue), Futaba:25T(red)
Fixing screw bolt is M2
1 Per package
Bolt is not included
- Follow aircraft manufactures recommendation for Servo control horn set up
- LockTite all servo screws
- Install ball link on bottom of servo arm (where possible)
- Keep all linkage tight
- Servo arms longer than what is recommended can cause
- The Hitec 8XXX series servos must use Futaba type.
Note: SECRAFT servo arms should fit snug, and not just slip onto the output shaft. In fact they should go on about a 1/3 of the way with light pressure and use the screw to pull them down the rest of the way. We do this because we are all after the tightest linkage and if there is any play in the spline fit it will only get worse. If need be, place a drop of light oil in the servo arm hole being very careful not to get any oil in the servo screw hole to help get the arm in place. Remember oil in the servo screw hole will not let the Loctite work properly. We suggest the arm's be installed outside the aircraft and on a stable flat surface.