Genesis 40 Normal 1/2" Mains 8mm Indirect Steer - Basic
Pro-Link GENESIS 40 SERIES Electric Retracts 1/2" Mains, 8mm Pin InDirect Steer - BASIC Controller
The Genesis Series offers an extremely robust two piece CNC frame, sealing the motor and gearbox from the mechanics while eliminating all possibility of friction or binding due to uneven mounting rails. Over-sized T-Bar, beefed up trunion, and a dual bearing supported drive screw assures these retracts remain slop free even after those not-so-perfect landings. Connector plug is integrated into the retract housing, allowing for simple gear installation and removal.
One of the most important upgrades to the Genesis Series is position sensing end stops. Travel endpoints are sensor controlled, eliminating all the stresses on the mechanics and drive system associated stall current type actuators. As an additional safety, we retained the stall current mode while gear are in transit. Drive gearing has been specifically selected to provide substantially more torque than our competitors while retaining our quick transit speed.
We are confident you will find our new Genesis series to be the most sophisticated, robust, and reliable electric retract system available!
- 1/2" Trunion Lock on Main Retracts.
- 8mm Pin on Nose Retract w/InDirect Steering Setup
- PL-LGC12 Basic controller, includes brake control and steering servo control.
- Machined from solid 7075 aluminum, robust design including 2 ball bearings for long life, smooth running and low friction to increase the torque.
- Exclusive internal electronic circuit including 2 hall magnetic sensor to detect the endpoints to stop the motor when the end position is reached, saving wear to the mechanical components due at the suppression of the usual end of travel overload often seen in other systems.
- 4.5s of travel time. Torque of 22 Lb/inch (25kg/cm). (Typical)
- For up to 36lb plane weight. (16kg)
- 90º, Normal Operation.
- InDirect Style steering.
- Replaceable connection leads for ease maintenance and installation.
- Use 6,6V LiFe or 7,4V Lipo. Capable of 15A peak. App. 30mAh used per cycle.
- Compatible with HV receiver installations (up to 9V).
- Direct control of 3 motors in bidirectional and regulated mode up to 2,5A
- Control of electric brake, fully proportional, brake deactivation when gear-up
- Steering servo processor. Servo deactivation with gear-up activation
- Small size and lightweight.
- Two Main Retracts with 1/2" Trunion Lock.
- One Nose Retract with 8mm Pin.
- PL-LCG12 Basic Controller.
- Three Male to Male Leads.
- MPX Battery Connector.
Demo Video of GENESIS Retracts installed in Boomerang Turbinator: