Aviation Design Phoenix ARF Swiss Sport Jet
Aviation Design Phoenix Swiss Scheme
THE PHOENIX, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE...
AVIATION DESIGN KIT DESIGNED BY ÉRIC RANTET
Phoenix is our small jet trainer. It is fully composite, delivered assembled and painted.
Phoenix is ARF model : painted in mold, all bulkeads are glued, all control surfaces are hinged. No gluing are required.
The model has plug in wings, stab and fin booms for an easier transport.
Our landing gear has been designed for stronger field operation, with chock absorber struts for the 2 mains. Gears are mounted in the fuselage.
Phoenix original design with wingtip winglets, special tip fin, top engine has been copied by chinese company without the excellent flight performances.
THIS MODEL IS DESIGNED FOR JET BEGINNER WITH THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVE :
• Very easy to fly;
• Short take off and landing due to big airfoil thickness (13%), large flaps and low wing loading;
• Very high speed up to 350 km/h;
• Fast assembly;
• Easy access to engine (top engine, no hatch, no exhaust pipe);
• Easy access to fuel tank, ECU and radio with a large fuselage hatch;
• Easy radio installation with big fuselage hatch and servo cover supplied.
PHOENIX MODEL INCLUDES :
• High quality epoxy-glass fuselage;
• All plywood and wood parts premounted;
• Epoxy glass painted canopy;
• Fully molded wings with winglets, fin booms and stab painted;
• All hardware (screws, hatch latches, servo covers...);
• Aluminium joining tube;
• Instructions manual in English.
MODEL COMES IN 5 VERSIONS :
• All white painted;
• Swiss version;
• Yellow / black;
• Red / white / blue / grey;
• White / red / silver
- WINGSPAN : 1.67 m
- LENGTH : 1.95 m
- WEIGHT WITH TURBINE : 7,5 - 8,5 Kg (16.5-19 lbs)
Recommended TURBINE :
- 1 TURBINE 5 Kg (11 lbs) TO 10 Kg (22 lbs)
- Example: Jet Cat P60, P70, P80, P100
Accessory listings to follow. Please refer to Aviation Design Website for Optional accessories.
Shipping Quotes displayed on website are not accurate!
- Shipping boxes are Oversized.
- Due to dimensional weight calculations, shipping quotes may vary and additional shipping charges may apply. Unable to ship to some countries, International customers must contact us for a shipping quote!