Aviation Design Rafale 1/7 Scale Jet Twin Seat
Aviation Design Rafale 1/7 Scale Twin Seat Version
THE RAFALE 1/7 SCALE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE...
AVIATION DESIGN KIT DESIGNED BY ÉRIC RANTET
The Rafale ARF from AVIATION DESIGN is also absolutely scale. All panel lines, rivets, details are engraved. It was designed and made with the help of Dassault Aviation employees.
It is the best introduction to scale model.
The Rafale from AVIATION DESIGN is very easy to fly with excellent performances. The Rafale is a high performance jet with excellent very low and high speed capability. It has very gentle stall characteristics.
With a big canopy hatch and large fuselage hatch, the engine access and radio checking are very easy and are perfect for beginner, for safety and for maintenance.
Our landing gear has been redesigned for stronger field operation.
Model offers a lot of scale options to have the best scale finish.
The special ducting and single exhaust tailpipe (very light version) offers great performances with small turbine. The operation and reliability are extremely simple. It is also very efficient.
You can also chose the optional twin exhaust stainless steel tailpipe (100% scale) or convert it after few flights.
The fuselage is in 2 parts, with plug in wings and fin for an easier transporting (very important).
RAFALE ARF MODEL INCLUDES :
• High quality epoxy-glass fuselage painted;
• All plywood and wood parts premounted;
• Epoxy glass inlets fitted;
• Higly detailed exhaust nozzles;
• Fully molded wings, fin and canards;
• Access hatch requiring no additional framework for Rafale C single seater version or Rafale B twin seater version
• ABS cockpit interior and scale accessories;
• Clear formed canopy for Rafale C single seater version or Rafale B twin seater version;
• Hardware (screws, hatch latches...);
• Instructions manual in English.
MODEL COMES IN 2 VERSIONS :
• All grey painted as the full scale model;
• White blue red for sport color schem.
SCALE : 1/6.8
WINGSPAN : 1.60 m (63")
LENGTH : 2.25 m (89")
WEIGHT WITH TURBINE : 12-14 Kg (25-29 lbs)
Recommended TURBINE :
- 1 TURBINE 12 Kg (26 lbs) - 18 Kg (40 lbs)
- Example: Jet Cat P120, P160, P180
Accessory listings to follow. Please refer to Aviation Design Website for Optional accessories.