Valiant 1.3m BNF Basic..
Based on the popular Hangar 9® Valiant™ 30cc ARF
Optional SAFE® Select flight mode for newer pilots
Wide flight envelope with sporty performance
Functional flaps installed
Powerful 480-size brushless motor and 30A ESC installed
Spektrum AS3X® receiver with SAFE Select technology installed
6 micro servos installed
Durable aluminum landing gear with wheel pants
Optional float set available
Constructed of durable Z-Foam™ Material
The Valiant™ 1.3m park flyer is a downsized version of the big Hangar 9® Valiant 30cc ARF. Like its giant-scale sibling, it has the inherent stability of a classic high-wing model but with more modern lines and larger control surfaces that can provide sporty response when you want it. This Plug-N-Play® version comes with the motor, ESC and servos installed. All you need to do is finish some final assembly, install the receiver, charge a battery and fly.
Versatile Performance and Functional Flaps
Some days you just want to unwind with some touch and gos. Others, you want to push the limits with aerobatics. The model’s light wing loading, functional flaps and powerful brushless motor give you a big performance envelope to play with so, mild or wild, you can do it all.
High-Output Brushless Power System
The high-output power system delivers thrilling performance when matched with a 2200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery. You can use a wide variety of other 3S battery sizes too. The big, easy-to-access battery compartment can accommodate everything from 1300mAh to 3000mAh packs.
Optional Float Set Available Separately
The model is designed to accept an optional float set. Installation takes just a few minutes and all the necessary hardware is included.
Needed To Complete
Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
1300-3000mAh 3S LiPo flight battery
3S compatible LiPo charger
What's in the box?
(1) Valiant™ 1.3m Park Flyer BNF Basic
(1) User Manual
- Wingspan: 53 in (1350mm)
- Overall Length: 38 in (960mm)
- Wing Area: 430 sq in (27.75 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 40 oz (1135 g)
- Motor Size: 480-Size 960Kv Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Radio: Requires Full-Range 5+ Channel DSMX/DSM2 (sold separately)
- Speed Control : 30A Brushless (installed)
- Recommended Battery: 2200mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo with EC3 Connector (sold separately)
- Flaps: Y
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Is Assembly Required: Yes