Tonegawa Seiko Servos
- $650.00Seiko SSPS105 Super Hi-Power Servo 12V 45Deg
This hi-power servo has been developed by Tonegawa-Seiko co. since 1975. The 105 Series is a line-up of models that have been met a lot of applications. The bodies are made of die-cast aluminum. Since these models have superior water resistance design, they can also be used under critical conditions. Used in R/C planes having wingspans of over three meters or in 1/4-scale radio-controlled model cars. The PS-105 servo has the power of multiple servos yet reduces the complexity of ganging servos together. It is commonly used in UAV applications.
- Voltage: 12 ±2 VDC @ 9 A peak .035A idle
- Travel: Std. ±45°
- Signal Input: Standard R/C PWM +5V 1.5ms ±400 µsec neutral
- Linearity: ±1% @ full deflection
- Deadband: 5 µsec.
- Speed (no load) 0.63 sec/60°
- Starting Torque: 5000 oz-in
- Holding Torque: 845 oz-in intermittent
- Max Torque @ 12VDC- 5227oz-in
- Durability (MTBF): 250,000 cycles @ 400 oz-in load @ 50% Duty cycle
- Cable: 3 wire w/shielded signal lead & opto isolator, 1m length
- Connector: 3-wire R/C receiver plug (RED = +5; BROWN = GND; ORG. = SIGNAL)
- Housing: Aluminum
- Weight: 27.5 oz.
- Operating Temp: -10°C (14F)to +80°C (176F)
Note: These servos are special order only. Please contact for accurate price quote, and ordering information.
- This product was developed for radio-controlled applications. Always observe the following points when using in industrial equipment and other applications.
- This product is extremely powerful. Always have the required safety measures in place before operating.
- Always check that the linkage and other such components operate properly.
- Avoid operating methods that will subject the unit to continuous high loads. (Such as holding heaving objects.) Please refer to Operating Manual.
- Never use in life-support equipment or rescue-related products.
- $250.00Seiko Large Servo PS-050
A Precision electro-mechanical servo motor for radio control applications with requirements exceeding those of recreational hobby models... the "Muscle" servo for RPV, UAV & UVS project; industrial and special effects robotics ... ruggedly designed and built for hostile environments and performance-critical applications.
- Operating Voltage: Vmin-max: Dedicated 4.8 - 12.0 VDC, not shared w/receiver
- Please note: Although this servo can handle 12v, we recommend 8.4v max for longer servo life and increased accuracy.
- Recommended Operating Voltage: Vin: 6.0 - 8.4 VDC
- Starting Torque: 907 oz-in @ 6.0 VDC
- 1271 oz-in @ 8.4 VDC
- Speed: 0.29 sec/60 deg. @ 6v, 0.21 sec/60 deg. @ 8.4V
- Weight: 280 gr.(10 oz)Size:
- Length: 100mm(3.94") including mounting flange, 75mm(2.95") body only
- Width: 44mm(1.73")
- Height: 93mm(3.66") w/ output arm installed, 79mm(3.10") body only
Note: These servos are special order only. Please contact for accurate price quote, and ordering information.Learn More