Jeti Tx Battery 5200 3.7V (DC-16/DS-14/16)
Power-Ion 5200 battery pack is designed to power JETI model transmitters of the DC and DS lines. The battery is equipped with plugs. Charging is done via the transmitter and the adapter that comes with the transmitter.
The operating time of the DC and DS transmitters is extended up to 15 hours between recharges.
- Make sure that the transmitter is turned off.
- Remove the back cover of the transmitter.
- Disconnect the original battery, loosen the Velcro.
- Replace the battery, secure it with the Velcro.
- Connect the battery to the transmitter using the connector.
- Reinstall the back cover of the transmitter.
- Weight [g] 100
- Dimensions [mm] 75 x 37 x 20
- Cell type LiIon
- Capacity [mAh] 5200
- Rated voltage [V] 3.6
- Max. cell voltage [V] 4.2
- Max. battery voltage [V] 4.2