Pro-Drive Gemini Electric Retract Set Basic
Dreamworks is pleased to present our Pro-Drive electric retract systems. Over a year in development, our new electric series retracts and control modules are the most advanced electric gear systems available. Using our highly regarded Pro-Link retract units, we developed a strong and reliable drop-in electric drive actuator along with two distinct versions of our gear system control module.
All the features of our Taurus Series with modified frames to provide a smaller footprint at the rails.
The "Basic" system includes our durable T6 Gemini series retract frame and trunion, our Pro-Drive Gemini specific actuators and our exceptional "Basic" system control module. Our Basic system offers 3 gear cycling, fully proportional electric brake control (for use with our Pro-Brakes) and steering servo control. Intuitive programming makes setup a breeze.
All Taurus Series Retracts are reversible!
- Three Pro-Drive Gemini Series Electric Retracts
- Basic Control Module
- Steering Tiller with 1/4" Pin
- Three Male-Male Module to Rx Leads
- Instruction Manual
- Length - 4.125" (105mm)
- Frame Width - .88" (22.3mm)
- Depth - 1.25" (31.75mm)
- Frame Rail mount length - 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Frame Rail Mount Width - 1.75" (44.45mm)
- 90 Degree Extension
- Cut Off Amperage - 1.5A
- Operating Voltage - 6V to 10V
- 5.25" long 3.1oz strut, weight loaded at the axle - Stall was achieved at 38oz (2.375lbs, 1077g)
- 8" long 6oz strut, weight loaded at the axle - Stall was achieved at 17.3oz (1.08lbs, 490.44g)
- Transit time is roughly 6 seconds.