MKS HBL6625 Thin Wing High Torque Servo 144oz @ 8.4v
The all new MKS HBL6625 is our latest 10mm thick wing servo.
This is a market first, bring Brushless motor technology into a 10mm thick wing servo!
Once you have tried MKS, you will know you have tried the very best!
Never has a glider servo been so accurate and tight! This is what we all have been searching for!!
The HBL6625 has a full CNC Aluminum case that has been milled to the highest of tolerances.
- SKU MKS-HBL6625
- Dead Band 0.001 ms
- Control System +Pulse Width Control
- Working Frequence 1520μs / 333hz
- Operating Voltage 4.8~8.4 V DC Volts
- Operating Speed (6V) 0.16 sec/60Â° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.4V) 0.127 sec/60Â° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (8.4V) 0.11 sec/60Â° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (6V) 8.2 Kg/cm (113.88 oz/in)
- Stall Torque (7.4V) 9.6 Kg/cm (133.32 oz/in)
- Stall Torque (8.4V) 10.4 Kg/cm (144.43 oz/in)
- Motor Type Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive Direct Drive
- Bearing Type Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable No
- Connector Wire Length 15.0 cm (5.89 in)
- Dimensions 30X10X35.5 mm (1.1811X0.39X1.39 in)
- Weight 27.85g
See additional images for dimensions.
Note: Not standard Futaba Spline. Use DS6125 Arms.
Note: All Standard and mini servos except the X8 range (HBL380, HBL850, HBL880) use a 6mm 25tooth spline, same as Futaba. Micro and wing servos all use a MKS 5mm spline.