- $22.99WEST SYSTEM #610 Thickened Epoxy Adhesive
Six10™ Thickened Epoxy Adhesive
A 2 part Thickened Epoxy Adhesive in the convenience of a standard caulking tube.
SIX10 is dispensed as a thickened epoxy that won't sag or run when applied and can create a very strong bond with wood, metal, and composites. But when a shear force is applied (stirring or mixing) it will develop a thinner consistency. When SIX10 is no longer being worked, its consistency increases. These characteristics allow SIX10 to be easily dispensed, and worked smoothly into a fillet that won't sag with strong adhesive capabilities, yet still have the flexibility to "wet out" reinforcement fabrics like fiberglass and carbon fiber.
Can be dispensed with a standard caulking gun. (Caulking gun not included)
Six10 Adhesive gives you the strength and reliability of a two-part WEST SYSTEM epoxy with the convenience of a single part product. Offered in a convenient, self-metering cartridge, Six10 is for permanent, waterproof, structural gap filling and gluing. Bonds to wood, fiberglass, metals and masonry. With the included 600 Static Mixer attached, you can dispense fully-mixed adhesive right where you need it, using a standard caulking gun. Working time is 42 minutes at 72°F, it cures to a solid in 5-6 hrs. and takes high loads in 24 hrs. Six10 adhesive comes with one self-metering #600 Static Mixer. Additional 600 Static Mixers may be purchased separately and are sold in packages of two.
- Cartridge contains 190ml (6.42oz.) of resin and hardener
- Six10 comes with one self-metering #600 Static Mixer
- Additional #600 Static Mixers can be bought separately
- $3.99West System #810-2 Fillable Caulking Tubes 2 Pack
810-2 Fillable Caulking Tubes
These applicators are great for injecting large amounts of epoxy, laying a lengthy bead of epoxy or making fillets.
- Large-volume applicators for use with a standard caulking gun.
- Suitable for refilling during continuous use.
- Should be disposed of after epoxy cures.
- Holds approximately 10 fl. oz.
Package of 2.
- $4.99West System #808-2 Flexible Plastic Spreader 2 Pack
808-2 Flexible Plastic Spreader 2 Pack
Double-edged, reusable squeegee for flow coating, fairing and filling applications, and applying fabrics. 3 1/2'' x 6''.Learn More
- $16.38West System #804-60 Reusable Mixing Sticks 60 Pack
804-60 Reusable Mixing Sticks
Reusable 1/16"T x 3/4"W mixing sticks with one rounded end for filleting and one squared end for reaching mixing pot corners and scraping excess epoxy from surfaces.
- Wash and reuse
- Made of recyclable plastic
- Pack of 60