5mm Navigation & Strobe, 10Wx2 Green White
UniLight 5mm Navigation & Strobe, 10Wx2 - GREEN/WHITE
Extremely slim but powerful miniature position and flashlight in one housing. The 5mm lightbar outside very slim and fits optically on kleinse models, thin airfoil and Eigent Perfect for all sports models. but by the new LED emitter has an extremely light and flash output despite the micro-dimension and is therefore also suitable for larger models. The novel, shifted inward cooling surface allows astonishingly compact dimensions with unique slim design.
The luminaire is fully assembled for use with 2S Lipo (about 8V). During operation with 3S (12V) of the supplied resistor must be used. Please note that high power LEDs can be very hot, up to 70 ° C is quite normal. These lamps with heatsink enclosures are suitable for model aircraft operation when an air flow is possible (in flight). If this is not the case, then switched-on durations of 5-10 should not be exceeded. Check after installation the operating temperatures.
- Electrical: 2Wx2 RED / GREEN and WHITE 8Wx2 reference power, 8 (12) V
- Angle:> 150 °
- Aperture: ~ 80 lumens RED
- Aperture: ~ 140 lumens GREEN
- Aperture: ~ 450 lumens WHITE
- Dimensions: 38x5x4mm
- Dimensions cooling surface: 30x15x4 (min. 2 heatsink use)
- Weight: 3g (without cable) Weight: (without cord)
- Delivery: enclosed with 2x0.5m Teflon cable and a pre-prepared series resistor for 2S, 3S for resistance
The reference power is a comparison value between our offered lights. It normally refers to an operating voltage of 12V/3S Lipo and is dependent on bulbs, operating mode and technology.
Pay always attention to the operating temperature, we do not assume any warranty in case of overheating.
Note: The LED lights are extremely bright! Never look directly into a LED!